Protection With Aloha
As soon as we could, we flew into action to provide customers with Fashion Face Masks that help avoid the spread of Covid-19 and other viruses. They are meant to protect you from inadvertently giving someone else the virus — in case you are infected and asymptomatic. Along with social distancing and washing your hands, we hope they will be part of your ‘stay safe’ plans.
Here are some tips on how to ‘mask up’ safely:
- Before putting on or taking off a face mask, wash your hands with soap and water. In the absence of soap and water, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- To put on a cloth mask, raise it to your face and place the straps around each ear. Adjust it making sure it’s fitting snuggly from the bridge of your nose to the underside of your chin. Some DO NOTS:
- Do not place your mask below your nose.
- Do not let mask float too loosely over face. HINT: If the elastics seem too loose, tie new small knots near the existing ones — this should add a bit more tightness.
- Do not rest your mask around your neck.
- Once in place, do not touch your mask or face.
- To take off a mask, reach behind your ears and remove the straps to lift the mask off your face. Avoid touching the front of your reusable mask.
- Wash mask immediately or store it away from other fabrics to prevent cross contamination.
- Wash your hands.
While we may find wearing a mask to be part of everyday life for quite a while to come, do it in style. We are constantly adding new prints to our collection. Spread a little aloha — not germs.
New Fashion Masks In Stock!