An original t-shirt with a Hilo Hattie exclusive design. Available while supplies last!
40% of all sales of this t-shirt will be donated to Hawaii Community Foundation's Maui Strong Fund.
"The Maui Strong Fund is providing financial resources to support the immediate and long-term recovery needs for the people and places affected by the devastating Maui wildfires. HCF is working in close collaboration with state and county leaders, nonprofit organizations, and community members to get an understanding of the quickly evolving priorities."
Please visit www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org for more information or to donate directly. Thank you for your support.
• Item listing is for ONE shirt
• Black shirt material: 100% Cotton
• Gray shirt material: 90% Cotton / 10% Polyester
• Sizing follows men's size chart — runs slightly big on women
Our popular Manoa print is now featured on a strap dress! Every Hilo Hattie garment is made with aloha and is created to capture the beauty and spirit of our...
This bias-cut garment gradually flares out for a feminine line that accentuates curves with flowing fabric. An exclusive Hilo Hattie design with a nature-inspired, contemporary print. Made in Hawaii. 100% Rayon Hand wash cold...
• Flowers are made with durable foam and give a realistic appearance• Clip is made of ridged metal• Total size is approximately 2.25"H x 6"WA tradition in the Pacific Islands, a flower worn...