This Precision LS(R) Polarized Polycarbonate lense is made by Essilor, the largest lens manufacturer in the world!
Sunglasses are shipped directly from the vendor, please allow extra processing time.
- PRO TECH(R) - anti-scratch lens coating
- AR3(R) - anti-reflective lens coating
- TRITON - Hydrophobic lens coating
- Block 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC
- Extremely impact resistant
- Hard case and cleaning cloth
- 2 year warranty
- Made in Milan Italy
CARE & CLEANING: When you are not wearing your Hawaiian Optics, always store them in the protective case provided. Never leave your sunglasses in extreme heat, such as your car dashboard. Avoid leaving them loose in your purse or pocket. Avoid placing them face down on any surface. Salt is very abrasive, so rinse with fresh water while cleaning. Our lenses are scratch resistant not scratch proof.
To clean the lenses, always try to use mild soap with warm water. Do not use any type of chemical cleaner. Dry the lenses gently with micro fiber cloth provided or a soft clean cloth.Do not use paper base products to clean your lenses.
WARRANTY & REPAIR: 2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Hawaiian Optics Eyewear are warranted against any breakage due to defects in the material or workmanship for two years with the original proof of purchase from an Authorized Dealer. Only authentic products will be warranted. Hawaiian Optic will replace or repair, at it's option, any repair found to be defective, exclusive of damaged caused by improper or unreasonable use, This warranty does not apply to normal wear , including any scratched lenses or accidental breakage. This warranty does not cover shipping fees. REPAIR SERVICE: Hawaiian Optics provides a repair service for sunglasses damaged by misuse, accidental breakage or normal wear. They also offer replacement Precision LS(R) Polarized and Polarized Photochromic Lenses.
HOW TO MAKE WARRANTY OR CLAIM:
- Package your product securely and include your name, phone number and email address.
- Include original proof of purchase. If you do not have original proof of purchase, please provide location and estimated date of purchase.
- Include a brief description of the problem.
- Include $8.95 for return shipping if you are in the US or $13.95 if you are in Canada. If you are outside of US or Canada, please email email@example.com for a return authorization.
- USPS Priority mail and Insurance recommended for the return. Hawaiian Optics is not responsible for loss or damaged packages. Mail package to the address below:
Hawaiian Optics PO Box 510042 Kealia, HI 96751
- You will be contacted within 7 business days after your package is received. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Do not return product to the store